Customer should change the password for their different login accounts on the regular basis for the security purpose. This method keeps safe the device from being hacked and any other security-related issue. If the user also wants to change the code to make their account secure they need to follow these steps which mentioned in this blog.
User has to keep the important notes in their mind before changing the internode password
- If the user wants to change the code for the account, it will take around 90 minutes
- When the password got changed, the user will automatically sigh out from the account
- User should contain Both the Uppercase and Lowercase letters in the code
- the code contains number and some special characters such as Underscore, hyphens, Full-stop
- The length of the code must be between 8-16 characters
After the keeping these things in the mind, user can easily change the passcode for their internode account. So now user has to follow the next steps for completing the process.
- Go to the Password Change page with the registered internode details
- In this slide, the customer will find all the important notes which are already mentioned above
- Under the subheading “Change Your Password” user needs to fill the section
- First, they need to enter the username which they use at the time of registration
- Then in the below column, they have to add the old password for the account
- And in the next section, they have to add the new code which they want to change
- And again verify the same so that user did not need to get confused in the process
- After entering all the details, customer needs to tick the field with name “I acknowledge that changing my password will disconnect my Internet service until my modem is reconfigured.”
- And at last click on the “Change Password” field and wait for 90 minutes to changes take place.
After settling up the process, a customer can log in with their desired passcode to the account. If the user did not understand the process or facing any another issue in the operation, they can talk to the experts. Users just need to call on the Internode Support Number 1-800-789-560. And their queries will be sorted out with the technicians.